Thursday, September 20, 2012

WMS Challenge #115


I'm dreaming of an orange Christmas... it's the 115th Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge and I have used the wonderful sketch provided to create a sunny Christmas card. Here's the sketch:

And here's the card I made, using three different stamp sets from Ireland (Around Christmastime, 2011 Holiday Ornaments, Nordic Winter)

This also satisfies the WMS Christmas Card Challenge for the month of July, in which we were to use some sort of shade of orange. I used Versamagic chalk-finish Mango Madness to stamp the ornaments and sentiment. I topped off the snowflake with an orange Swarovski heat-set crystal. Thanks for visiting today!


3 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

I like your take on the sketch! The ornaments around the snowflake are so pretty. The splash of blue is fab!

Vickie Z said...

Love the ornaments and hanging hearts!!! Lovely use of orange for Xmas!!!

Renee said...

What a fabulously fun take on the sketch...
I love these colors together! :)
And this is one of the Christmas challenges I've been meaning to get to...
love the challenge of using such an nontraditional color! :)
Beautiful! :)