Thursday, January 19, 2012

Free Stamp Make


In keeping with my goal to not make every card I need at the eleventh hour, here is an Easter card! I sometimes buy a copy of the UK stamping magazine, Craft Stamper, and it includes a free unmounted rubber stamp on the cover. The January issue featured this rooster and a Cock-a-doodle-doo label. 


The Easter Greetings sentiment is from a Waltzingmouse Stamps set. I coloured the rooster with copics and sponged Tumbled Glass Distress Ink on the background. A quick, easy card and nice to use a free stamp, too!

2 comments:

Karen said...

What a great Easter card! I am a total Last-Minute Lucy when it comes to cards. I have tried to correct my ways, but with little success. This card inspires me to try a little harder. I love it!

Pauline said...

This is fab, love that rooster!