Monday, August 22, 2011

Copics - finally


Resistance is futile. I finally got some Copics, the alcohol ink markers that seem to be the current darling of the stamping world. This is my first attempt with them. I look forward to further exploring this colouring medium. I have generally shied away from colouring of any sort, so this is a real stretch for me.


The sentiment stamp is one I have admired for many years but did not own. About ten years ago it seems everyone was using this stamp and it really is a nice, all purpose sentiment. I am not sure why I never bought it. So imagine my delight when a non-stamping friend sent this stamp to me for my birthday!

Thanks for stopping in to look; I hope you will take time to enjoy the simple things in life!

3 comments:

Thelma said...

Charmaine, this is lovely. I understand your reluctance over the colouring thing as it is something I have avoided. Thelma

Kim said...

Your card is beautiful Charmaine and your colouring is spot on!

Nancy said...

Love your card :) I, too, am just starting to use the copics--I'm back to school trying to learn to stay in the lines, lol. You've done well just starting :)