Sunday, March 21, 2010

Happy Easter WMS Style




Sometimes the simplest looking of cards take a long time to come together. This one was fussy. I stamped the basket of eggs in Brilliance Graphite Black on Super Smooth Cardstock. I heat set, then painted in with Bic Permanent Markers ink that I scribbled on acetate and picked up with a brush wetted with Ranger's Alcohol Blending Solution. They are pale pastel but the scan isn't showing them well.

I mounted the white cardstock layer inside the purple card. I cut the circle and the scalloped circle out of the purple card front and the striped designer paper using Spellbinders Nestabilities. The sentiment and frame were stamped on white glossy cardstock and cut out with Spellbinders Labels Four. I mounted this with pop dots. All stamps are Waltzingmouse Stamps.

1 comment: