Saturday, July 29, 2017

Color Throwdown #453


The Color Throwdown 463 challenge was this photo, which features some amazing yummy Mason jar drinks that inspired my color pallette.

I needed a farewell card for one of my staff and over at Splitcoaststampers, the Way To Use It Challenge was to heat things up. So I heat embossed these Altenew Peony Bouquet stamps with Silver Pearl Embossing Powder, masking as needed to add in leaves.



I worked on Bristol Smooth cardstock and used the "Zig Scribble" technique with Zig Clean Colour Brush Markers that I learned from "Cards by Regina."  This was So. Much. Fun! See her You Tube video here.



The Quietfire Design sentiment is stamped in Black Versafine ink and clear embossed. The fancy piecing on the right side of the card was necessitated by my cutting too much off. Decided to make it a design element!

1 comment:

Ivana Camdzic said...

My heart be still - this is STUNNING!!! The colors are seriously out of this world!