Sunday, March 11, 2012

Four Trees

5.5 inch square

The four trees are ages-old stamps by Hero Arts. I was feeling nostalgic and wanted to make something with some neglected stamps. I stamped them with Delicata Golden Glitz pigment ink on plain white cardstock, then cut and embossed with Spellbinders square Nestabilities.


The shine and shimmer of this ink is so difficult to capture in a photo, but here I have tilted the cardstock to try and show its effect.


I also used my Perfect Layers tool to border the squares with metallic green cardstock before layering onto purple. The sentiment is stamped in a purple Colorbox chalk ink. It's an Impression Obsession stamp - another oldie, but goodie.
Thanks for visiting today!



1 comment:

Julia Aston said...

Wow - love that gold ink Charmaine! lovely panels and colors on this pretty card!