Tuesday, July 12, 2011

WMS Sketch Challenge #55


 This week's Waltzingmouse Stamps Sketch Challenge presented me with an opportunity to finally break out my WMS doily stamps!

I stamped, die cut and layered various doilies and accented with Ranger's white Enamel. I like the olive, kraft and blue colour combination. I softened the edges with some sponged on, chalky white VersaMagic ink. The sentiment is embossed in the same dark blue but it appears black in the photo for some reason. Thanks for taking a peek!

6 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

This is just glorious! I love the pic-nic pattern backing and the blue doilies on kraft look fabulous! Think this could be a winner!!

Kelly S. said...

Beeee-autiful! That white enamel stuff is the bomb! Love how it makes the doily just pop! The color scheme on this is so cool, and love your sentiment choice! Great job with the WMSC this week!

Pauline said...

Just beautiful Charmaine, I love the doilies in these colours, a stunning card!

Julia Aston said...

The colors on your doily stampings is just wonderful Charmaine! love the white accents!

Unknown said...

Wonderful card and your sentiment compliments your choice of stamps perfectly.

B said...

Sorry I'm late commenting but this card is a stunner! Love the pops of white you added to the doilies!