Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!


I made this card using a free template provided by Quietfire Designs here. I created the texture using a new (to me) Cuttlebug folder from the set called Once Upon A Princess. I embossed a rose coloured sheet of cardstock and sanded the rose buds lightly. Then I pounced Versamark ink pad over all and embossed with fine white embossing powder. I think I should have swiped in order to get just the raised flowers, but it still looks good. The Cuttlebug D'vine Swirls embossing folder and a Stampin' Up! scalloped punch furnished the tail. A velvet riboon with some SU! hodgepodge hardware for bling finished it off.

Suzanne at Quietfire Designs wants to see what you can do with this bunny, but today is the deadline. Hope you can join the fun!

Oh, and along with the card, here is what I put together for my daughter for Easter (inspired by an Internet cartoon):

1 comment:

Karen said...

Great little rabbit and that chick-and-egg scene really made me chuckle. Thanks!